6133 Summer St APT C, Honolulu, HI 968212 beds, 2 baths, 1,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2.51 acres
- Built in 1974
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Water
- Direct Oceanfront-walk on your own beautiful beach
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 1,033 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2114549761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6133 Summer Street APT C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Kuliouou-Kalani Iki, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.6% lower than in Honolulu, and 98.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kuliouou-Kalani Iki home values.
- 6143 Summer St Honolulu, HI$714K321,124
- 124 Bay St Honolulu, HI$887K632,355
- 114 Bay St Honolulu, HI$952K231,931
- 6152 Summer St Honolulu, HI$877K321,794
- Kalanianaole Hwy Honolulu, HI--------
- 6149 Summer St Honolulu, HI$955K73.52,484
- 6133 Summer St APT D Honolulu, HI$473K22843
- 6133 Summer St APT C Honolulu, HI$533K22.5833
- 6134 Summer St Honolulu, HI$1.12M631,942
- 6129 Summer St APT D Honolulu, HI$2.79M221,126
- 6129D Summer St # 6129D Honolulu, HI$528K22843
- 102 Bay St Honolulu, HI$1.08M521,960
- 6158 Summer St Honolulu, HI$817K522,010
- 6128 Summer St Honolulu, HI$1.15M421,194
- 101 Bay St Honolulu, HI$1.6M312,423
- 6133 Kalanianaole Hwy Honolulu, HI$687K31.51,063
- 6125 Summer St APT B Honolulu, HI$588K22843
- 6161 Kalanianaole Hwy Honolulu, HI$756K412,025
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292