- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 168 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,633 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $250
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $587,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- MLS #: T2720830
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 413 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Breezeway, Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Freezer, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Tankless Water Heater, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Architectural Style \ Florida, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Disaster Mitigation \ Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Insur. Deduction Qual., Disaster Mitigation \ Hurricane Shutters/Windows, Disaster Mitigation \ Lightning Protection System, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Detached In-Law Apt, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Hurricane Shutters, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Shower, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv/Boat, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Storage, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ Flood Insurance Required, Fireplace Description \ Electric Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ West, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Garage Features \ Workshop, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Roof Product, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Washer, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Windows, Green Energy Features \ Gas Tankless Appliances, Green Energy Features \ HVAC SEER 15+, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Water Features \ Drip Irrigation, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Semi Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Indoor Air Quality \ HVAC Filter MERV 8+, Indoor Air Quality \ No/Low VOC Flooring, Indoor Air Quality \ No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Indoor Air Quality \ Non Toxic Pest Control, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Rods, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Great Room, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Great Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Flood Zone, Location \ I
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,465 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1324273404
- Zillow Home ID: 99663324
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $460K-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Gandy-Sun Bay South home values will rise 6.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Gandy-Sun Bay South homes, this home is 474.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 107.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gandy-Sun Bay South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% less than in Tampa, and 174.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
|6131 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$521K||3||2||1,975|
|6135 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$586K||4||3||2,665|
|6134 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$563K||4||3||2,397|
|6132 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$588K||4||3||2,656|
|6136 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$597K||4||3||2,656|
|6137 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$468K||3||2||1,956|
|6130 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$549K||--||--||--|
|6138 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$545K||3||2||2,397|
|6119 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$644K||5||4||3,261|
|6139 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$593K||4||3||2,665|
|6117 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$514K||4||3||2,315|
|6140 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$511K||3||2||1,956|
|6121 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$551K||4||3||2,611|
|6141 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||--||4||3||2,350|
|6142 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$597K||4||3||2,656|
|6118 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$740K||4||5.5||3,496|
|6115 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$725K||4||5.5||3,496|
|6116 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$696K||5||4||3,506|
|6123 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$987K||4||6||3,496|
|6120 Yeats Manor Dr Tampa, FL||$297K||3||2||1,987|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!