- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 8,209 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $320,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Gas Oven, Appliances \ Gas Stove, Appliances \ Gas Water Heater, Appliances \ Microwave, AttachedStructure \ Detached, CommonWalls \ No Common Walls, CommunityFeatures \ Sidewalks, CommunityFeatures \ Street Lighting, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Gas, Fireplace \ Family Room, GarageAttached \ Attached, Heating \ Central Furnace, LastChangeType \ Price Change, Laundry \ Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup, LotFeatures \ Lot-Level/Flat, LotFeatures \ Sprinkler System, Parking \ Driveway, Parking \ Garage, Pool \ None, PropertySubType \ Single Family Residence, Rooms \ All Bedrooms Up, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Living Room, SaleType \ Standard, Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Stories \ Two Level, View \ Neighborhood, WaterSource \ District/Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,050 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 252241011
- Zillow Home ID: 17865726
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $386-445K.
Market guideZillow predicts Canyon Crest home values will increase 11.9% next year, compared to a 13.1% increase for Riverside as a whole. Among Canyon Crest homes, this home is valued 4.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canyon Crest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% lower than in Riverside, and 47.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Canyon Crest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canyon Crest home values.
- 6592 Le Blan Way 6925 Le Blan Way Riverside # 92503 beds, 2.5 baths
2,188 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|6125 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$361K||3||2||1,580|
|6145 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$364K||3||1.75||1,580|
|6105 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$412K||4||2.25||2,127|
|6165 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$419K||4||2.25||2,127|
|6098 Saint Augustine Dr Riverside, CA||$604K||5||3.25||3,011|
|6105 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA||$471K||6||3||2,894|
|6140 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$405K||4||3||2,127|
|6099 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$354K||3||1.75||1,580|
|6185 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$443K||4||3||2,550|
|6160 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$352K||3||2||1,580|
|6096 Saint Augustine Dr Riverside, CA||$433K||4||2||2,216|
|6095 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$401K||4||3||2,127|
|6180 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$419K||4||2.25||2,127|
|6205 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$433K||4||2.5||2,127|
|6125 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA||$397K||4||2.25||2,129|
|6100 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA||$393K||4||2.25||2,129|
|6224 Barranca Dr Riverside, CA||$687K||5||4||3,858|
|6234 Barranca Dr Riverside, CA||$373K||4||1.75||1,520|
|6094 Saint Augustine Dr Riverside, CA||$432K||3||1.75||2,216|
|6190 Windemere Way Riverside, CA||$412K||4||2.5||2,050|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!