- Lot: 10,585 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 510 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 21336984
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrugerator, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ DinCombo/GreatRoom, Eating Area \ DinCombo/Kitchen, Eating Area \ KitchenUpdated, Eating Area \ Pantry, Equipment \ SecAlarmPaid, Equipment \ SmokeAlarm, Equipment \ WaterPurificationSys, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayConcrete, Exterior Amenities \ FenceFullRear, Fireplace Description \ BlowerFan, Fireplace Description \ GasLog, Fireplace Description \ Hearth Room, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Parking Other \ GarDrOpenr, Garage Parking Other \ KeylessEnt, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Ceiling Cathedral, Interior \ Handicap Accessible, Interior \ Screens Complete, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ StormSewer, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Assoc Home Owners, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Clubhouse, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Entrance Common, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ ParkPlayground, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Tennis, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Shower Stall, Master Bedroom Description \ Handicp Access, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Porch \ PatioOpen, Porch \ PorGlsEncl, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,536 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 490804110033000407
- Zillow Home ID: 1164457
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $121-143K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lawrence home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among Lawrence homes, this home is 6.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lawrence, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 155.9% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 60.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawrence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
|6132 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$122K||3||2||1,364|
|6126 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$121K||--||1||1,346|
|6114 Bartley Dr Noblesville, IN||$198K||4||3||3,284|
|6114 Bartley Dr Noblesville, IN||--||4||3.5||3,284|
|10628 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$132K||--||1.5||1,673|
|10634 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||2||1,230|
|10622 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$131K||3||2||1,314|
|6127 Amber Ct Indianapolis, IN||$129K||3||2.5||1,540|
|10640 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$132K||--||1.5||1,617|
|6133 Amber Ct Indianapolis, IN||$135K||3||3||1,758|
|6120 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$131K||--||1.5||1,591|
|6139 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$130K||--||1||1,564|
|10616 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$134K||--||1.5||1,692|
|6121 Amber Ct Indianapolis, IN||$134K||--||1.5||1,848|
|6131 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$147K||--||2||2,174|
|10646 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$127K||3||2||1,454|
|6116 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$136K||4||2.5||1,848|
|6125 Bartley Ct Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||2||1,286|
|6154 Benz Ct Indianapolis, IN||$141K||--||1||1,761|
|10610 Bartley Dr Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||2||1,349|
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!