614 68th St, Kenosha, WI 531433 beds, 2 baths, 2,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $156,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,141 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0512306402003
- Zillow Home ID: 40316081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 68th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53143 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28% greater than in Kenosha, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53143 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53143 home values.
- 606 68th St Kenosha, WI$138K311,536
- 604 68th St Kenosha, WI$138K311,615
- 6709 7th Ave Kenosha, WI$132K31.51,450
- 6703 7th Ave Kenosha, WI--11800
- 613 68th St Kenosha, WI$198K41.52,338
- 600 68th St Kenosha, WI$155K31.52,044
- 607 68th St Kenosha, WI$146K321,370
- 603 68th St Kenosha, WI$205K42.52,276
- 6621 7th Ave # 6623 Kenosha, WI$127K----1,992
- 6621 7th Ave Kenosha, WI$127K421,992
- 514 68th St Kenosha, WI$170K41.52,046
- 519 68th St Kenosha, WI$162K311,488
- 610 68th Pl Kenosha, WI$119K21970
- 606 68th Pl Kenosha, WI$163K31.51,980
- 603 66th St Kenosha, WI$98K31968
- 600 68th Pl Kenosha, WI$192K41.51,932
- 6611 7th Ave Kenosha, WI$92K31.51,312
- 508 68th St Kenosha, WI$286K322,762
- 6623 6th Ave Kenosha, WI$84K411,496
- 515 66th St Kenosha, WI$77K2--616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.