614 Glen Echo Rd, Philadelphia, PA 191193 beds, 1 bath, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $320,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 32
- Parcel #: 223169000
- Zillow Home ID: 10284798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 Glen Echo Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Mount Airy market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58.9% less than in Philadelphia, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West Mount Airy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Mount Airy home values.
- 616 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$344K311,800
- 618 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$335K311,800
- 620 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$331K311,800
- 7026 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$456K5--3,255
- 622 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$341K311,800
- 517 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$303K311,780
- 519 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$349K21.51,780
- 7024 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$427K3--3,255
- 515 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$302K311,780
- 624 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$329K311,800
- 521 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$346K32.51,780
- 523 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$343K411,780
- 525 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$347K311,780
- 626 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$352K411,800
- 7022 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$441K3--3,255
- 7038 Mccallum St Philadelphia, PA$423K3--2,970
- 527 W Ellet St Philadelphia, PA$328K311,780
- 615 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$340K311,800
- 628 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$317K311,800
- 617 Glen Echo Rd Philadelphia, PA$304K311,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!