614 Melaleuca Ln, Miami, FL 331377 beds, 6.5 baths, 5,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,682 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,500,000
- Price/sqft: $264
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 348 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,682 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0132190080780
- Zillow Home ID: 43830096
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 Melaleuca Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 620 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.52M342,900
- 610 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.93M442,686
- 621 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.51M333,296
- 627 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.61M544,323
- 636 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$2.23M564,344
- 611 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.68M542,546
- 625 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.84M533,874
- 627 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.33M544,323
- 615 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$3.81M565,974
- 4151 Gate Ln Miami, FL$1.47M543,278
- 635 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$1.32M221,964
- 635 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.73M434,791
- 4101 Gate Ln Miami, FL$1.51M322,984
- 607 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.43M323,206
- 640 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.66M444,203
- 651 Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$2.29M343,660
- 641 Sabal Palm Rd Miami, FL$2.45M54.53,893
- Melaleuca Ln Miami, FL$1.93M442,686
- 4301 Gate Ln Miami, FL$1.82M322,645
- 4220 Lake Rd Miami, FL$1.36M323,389
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.