614 Mulkey Ln, Denton, TX 762093 beds, 1 bath, 1,119 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,079 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2008
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,119 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: R29180
- Zillow Home ID: 27316008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 Mulkey Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% higher than in Denton, and 73.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76209 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76209 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,343 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1994
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 702 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$109K21912
- 608 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$120K321,629
- 708 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$123K221,072
- 601 Audra Ln Denton, TX$86K311,184
- 714 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$111K321,372
- 509 Audra Ln Denton, TX$231K32.52,416
- 701 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$85K311,258
- 720 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$83K31.51,092
- 609 Audra Ln Denton, TX$113K----1,649
- 615 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$129K31.51,680
- 709 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$123K321,366
- 715 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$83K221,196
- 601 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$131K311,302
- 719 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$121K321,392
- 615 Audra Ln Denton, TX$84K31596
- 800 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$89K21786
- 511 Mulkey Ln Denton, TX$111K311,634
- 801 Royal Meadow St Denton, TX$171K321,879
- 702 Campbell Ln Denton, TX$99K31909
- 706 Campbell Ln Denton, TX$100K21864
Nearby Schools in Denton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292