614 N 49th St, Seattle, WA 981033 beds, 4 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,469 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 210 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 9521100316
- Zillow Home ID: 80260420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 N 49th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fremont market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10% lower than in Seattle, and 32.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Fremont home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
- 612 N 49th St Seattle, WA$555K33.251,580
- 610 N 49th St Seattle, WA$628K33.51,810
- 616 N 49th St Seattle, WA$606K421,830
- 608 N 49th St Seattle, WA$630K31.51,760
- 614 N 49th St Seattle, WA$577K351,790
- 4907 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$617K32.752,040
- 4906 Evanston Ave N Seattle, WA$784K442,760
- 4903 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$560K41.751,560
- 611 N 49th St Seattle, WA$782KStudio33,250
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 201 Seattle, WA$374K21.51,141
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$380K221,128
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 302 Seattle, WA$375K21.51,128
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 303 Seattle, WA$336K211,011
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 101 Seattle, WA$363K21.51,141
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 102 Seattle, WA$371K221,128
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 203 Seattle, WA$322K211,011
- 4911 Fremont Ave N APT 301 Seattle, WA$377K21.51,141
- 4911 Fremont Ave N # 3D Seattle, WA$282K11817
- 4911 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$462K------
- 4911 Fremont Ave N # 2D Seattle, WA$280K11817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.