614 W Sandra Ter, Phoenix, AZ 850233 beds, 2 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home Has Glazed Italian Ceramic Tile Throughout! The Kitchen Was Updated In 2008 -Refrigerator With PUR Filtered Water And Ice Maker, Smooth Top Electric Range/Convection Oven, Built-In Overhead Microwave/Convection Oven, And Dishwasher!
The Master Bath Has Double Bowl Sinks, Sunken Tub/Shower, And A Spacious Walk-In Closet! The Guest Bath Has A Sunken Tub/Shower As Well!
This Home Is Conveniently Located Within 3 Miles of 5 Grocery Stores, 25+ Restaurants, Wal Mart, Sam's Club, and Target! It's Also Close To The I-17, AZ 51, And 101 Loop!
Available now as an investor property with tenants via HomeQwik Property Management, LLC. until 07/31/2014 or available to purchase and move-in on 09/01/2014.
Private, quiet, well-maintained community with quarterly HOA dues less than $138/quarter. Within 1 mile of grocery and major department store shopping.
- Lot: 5,588 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- HOA Fee: $44
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1997 for $118,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 3-car driveway, Separate Internet-wired office/den, 3-car driveway, Low maintenance landscaping
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 20834155
- Zillow Home ID: 7965446
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 W Sandra Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.6% less than in Phoenix, and 104.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
- 610 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$185K--2.51,395
- 618 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$206K--2.51,553
- 609 W Grandview Rd Phoenix, AZ$237K32.51,726
- 606 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$200K221,246
- 613 W Grandview Rd Phoenix, AZ$194K321,553
- 605 W Grandview Rd Phoenix, AZ$206K----1,553
- 613 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$214K--2.51,553
- 617 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$209K--2.51,553
- 609 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$189K321,616
- 601 W Grandview Rd Phoenix, AZ$218K--31,714
- 602 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$174K321,395
- 605 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$218K--2.51,553
- 529 W Grandview Rd Phoenix, AZ$233K--2.51,554
- 601 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$128K321,553
- 601 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$219K321,553
- 522 W Sandra Ter Phoenix, AZ$207K--2.51,553
- 610 W Beverly Ln Phoenix, AZ$183K--2.51,395
- 614 W Beverly Ln Phoenix, AZ$215K--2.51,617
- 606 W Beverly Ln Phoenix, AZ$183K--2.51,400
- 525 W Grandview Rd Phoenix, AZ$227K321,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.