- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
614 Willow Rd, Naperville, IL 605405 beds, 5.5 baths, 4,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $1,100,000
- Price/sqft: $257
- Finished basement, 1322 sqft
- Parking: 638 sqft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,275 sqft
- Parcel #: 0819111002
- Zillow Home ID: 4537542
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 614 Willow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% higher than in Naperville, and 380.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 620 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$1.2M454,300
- 130 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$287K331,535
- 626 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$305K--1.51,284
- 135 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$1.35M43.54,950
- 611 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$302K--21,130
- 617 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$345K--21,939
- 131 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$457K43.53,800
- 139 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL--43.53,800
- 143 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$440K43.54,313
- 605 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$336K--21,403
- 623 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$315K--21,174
- 634 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$1.54M--55,432
- 629 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$334K--1.51,722
- 139 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$445K43.53,800
- 635 Sunset Dr Naperville, IL$328K--11,150
- 131 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$576K554,400
- 40 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$352K--1.51,119
- 617 Willow Rd Naperville, IL$369K--32,381
- 640 Willow Rd Naperville, IL----11,125
- 35 E Hillside Rd Naperville, IL$358K42.51,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.