6140 Dunn Ave, San Jose, CA 951235 beds, 3 baths, 2,509 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $840,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 443 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,509 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 68926003
- Zillow Home ID: 19822348
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6140 Dunn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% greater than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6136 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$792K432,274
- 6144 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$858K632,538
- Banner Dr San Jose, CA$782K532,384
- 462 Madison Dr San Jose, CA$658K321,143
- 6132 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$822K532,509
- 464 Madison Dr San Jose, CA$684K421,410
- 466 Madison Dr San Jose, CA$651K421,410
- 6128 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$534K4--1,826
- 6145 Banner Dr San Jose, CA$793K432,274
- 460 Madison Dr San Jose, CA$760K432,090
- 6146 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$857K532,509
- 468 Madison Dr San Jose, CA$678K421,380
- 6133 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$775K432,274
- 6124 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$834K532,509
- 6148 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$767K432,274
- 6143 Banner Dr San Jose, CA$747K532,509
- 6129 Dunn Ave San Jose, CA$701K432,274
- 499 Mccamish Ave San Jose, CA$708K421,800
- 470 Madison Dr San Jose, CA$649K421,410
- 6173 Mahan Dr San Jose, CA$670K421,410
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!