6141 E Colby St, Mesa, AZ 852053 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,513 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Minutes from Red Mountain Park & soccer fields! Easy access to Loop 202 and US60, Superstition Springs Mall. Close to your friends in Red Mountain Ranch & Las Sendas without the HOA fees and expensive prices! This is a great starter or second home! We've just out grown it!
- Lot: 6,003 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $215,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 14163826
- Zillow Home ID: 7668304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6141 E Colby Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.4% lower than in Mesa, and 40% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 85205 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85205 home values.
- 6147 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$201K--31,788
- 6135 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$208K422,034
- 6144 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$159K321,324
- 6138 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$173K--21,605
- 6150 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$163K--21,605
- 6129 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$167K--2.51,428
- 6153 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$188K--31,788
- 6142 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$209K--3.52,048
- 6132 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$165K--21,468
- 6148 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$191K321,788
- 6136 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$188K32.51,816
- 6156 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$161K--21,468
- 6154 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$202K42.52,020
- 6130 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$165K--2.51,428
- 6121 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$165K--2.51,428
- 6126 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$170K421,600
- 6159 E Colby St Mesa, AZ$225K--2.752,034
- 6143 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$170K--21,468
- 6162 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$169K421,605
- 6137 E Casper St Mesa, AZ$173K--21,605
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.