6141 Steve Scarlett Pl, La Vergne, TN 370863 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,514 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $160,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: R0018484
- Zillow Home ID: 81247154
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6141 Steve Scarlett Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37086, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in La Vergne, and 142.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37086 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in La Vergne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37086 home values.
- 6139 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$174K----2,012
- 6140 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$154K321,505
- Macaw Ln La Vergne, TN----11,856
- 127 Cedar Ridge Dr La Vergne, TN$88K--11,032
- 6137 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$144K321,509
- 125 Cedar Ridge Dr La Vergne, TN$84K--11,056
- 6138 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$162K--3.51,645
- 6136 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$161K3--1,842
- 6134 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$156K332,094
- 170 Brookridge Dr La Vergne, TN$85K311,032
- 6135 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$149K131,714
- 6132 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$140K----1,446
- 168 Brookridge Dr La Vergne, TN$83K--11,056
- 123 Cedar Ridge Dr La Vergne, TN$122K--21,440
- 6133 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$145K----1,683
- 163 Brookridge Dr La Vergne, TN$104K--11,032
- 5109 Mountain Breeze Ct La Vergne, TN$169K--32,110
- 5111 Mountain Breeze Ct La Vergne, TN$149K--2.51,618
- 6130 Steve Scarlett Pl La Vergne, TN$132K----1,279
- 124 Cedar Ridge Dr La Vergne, TN$92K31.51,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.