6144 Martingale Ln, Dayton, OH 454592 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,329 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 483 sqft
- Last sold: May 2014 for $97,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Other
- RV Parking
- Sports Court
- Clubhouse w/pool, library, workout room, extra long-term parking, guest parking, quiet
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,329 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: O68 50307 0002
- Zillow Home ID: 35059755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6144 Martingale Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 45459 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 49% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 477.8% greater than in Centerville, and 132.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45459 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Centerville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45459 home values.
- 6140 Martingale Ln Dayton, OH$112K321,346
- 6142 Martingale Ln Dayton, OH$87K22.51,436
- 6144 Martingale Ln Centerville, OH$99K22.51,329
- 6146 Martingale Ln Dayton, OH$112K321,346
- 6146 Martingale Ln Centerville, OH$77K221,346
- 1309 Keystover Trl Dayton, OH$88K22.51,497
- 1308 Keystover Trl Dayton, OH$111K32.51,711
- 6138 Martingale Ln Dayton, OH$112K221,361
- 1305 Huntsman Ln Centerville, OH$96K32.51,662
- 1307 Huntsman Ln Dayton, OH$94K32.51,662
- 1303 Huntsman Ln Centerville, OH$99K331,709
- 1303 Huntsman Ln # 136 Centerville, OH$118K341,709
- 1301 Huntsman Ln Dayton, OH$114K221,244
- 1309 Huntsman Ln Centerville, OH$107K221,390
- 6122 Martingale Ln Centerville, OH$63K231,262
- 6136 Martingale Ln Dayton, OH$94K32.51,669
- 1307 Keystover Trl Dayton, OH$112K32.51,711
- Keystover Trl Dayton, OH$61K------
- 6134 Martingale Ln Dayton, OH$94K32.51,669
- 1306 Keystover Trl Dayton, OH$99K22.51,497
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!