6145 98th St APT 16M, Rego Park, NY 113741 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Complex name: Park City Estate
Address: 61-45 98 Street, Rego Park, NY
Approx. Sq. Ft.: 750
Maintenance: $823.99 (electric and Gas included)
Double Insulated Windows
Custom built closets.
Custom built wood radiator covers
Screen Enclosed Terrace
500-Space Indoor Parking Garage with waiting list
Uniformed Attendants in the Lobby of each building
24-Hour Security Gate House
Laundry Room in the Basement of each building
Security cameras in each building and garage
1.5 blocks from R, V trains
Beautiful Landscaping and
Central Courtyard with Park Benches
On-Site Management Office
Few Minutes away from major shopping centers: Sears, Marshall, and Century 21, Kohls, Costco
Notes: Buyer doesn't pay any flip taxes. Apartment will be freshly painted prior to closing with buyer's choice of color at no cost.
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $188,000
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Parcel #: 02093024500061045000016M
- Unit floor #: 16
- Zillow Home ID: 79734518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6145 98th Street APT 16M
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rego Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 157.9% greater than in New York, and 38.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rego Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rego Park home values.
- 6145 98th St APT K Rego Park, NY$302K21.5--
- 6145 98th St APT 9L Rego Park, NY$228K11--
- 6155 98th St APT 4D Rego Park, NY$318K21.5--
- 6155 98th St APT 9B Rego Park, NY$274K11--
- 6155 98th St APT 4D Rego Park, NY$319K21.5--
- 6155 98th St APT 4D Rego Park, NY$275K------
- 6155 98th St APT 4D Rego Park, NY$337K------
- 6155 98th St APT 9B Rego Park, NY$276K11--
- 6155 98th St APT 14C Rego Park, NY$245K11750
- 6155 98th St APT 14C Rego Park, NY$243K11750
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 6B Rego Park, NY--Studio1525
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 12G Rego Park, NY$222K11--
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 14K Rego Park, NY$495K21--
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 15F Rego Park, NY$250K11--
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 15D Rego Park, NY$232K21--
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 15D Rego Park, NY$218K21--
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 14L Rego Park, NY$262K------
- 9820 62nd Dr APT 15E Rego Park, NY$486K32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.