6149 Navy Cir, Indianapolis, IN 462213 beds, 2 baths, 1,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $77,100
- Price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,142 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 491312111047000200
- Zillow Home ID: 66386201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6149 Navy Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 156.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 79.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6141 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$101K321,592
- 6140 Timberland Way Indianapolis, IN$132K422,284
- 6133 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$126K322,370
- 6203 Timberland Ct Indianapolis, IN$163K42.53,368
- 6132 Timberland Way Indianapolis, IN$140K41.52,136
- 6148 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$114K311,592
- 6204 Timberland Ct Indianapolis, IN$116K411,583
- 6127 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$143K31.52,572
- 6142 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$136K4----
- 6209 Timberland Ct Indianapolis, IN$153K42.52,960
- 6142 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$148K42.52,620
- 6124 Timberland Way Indianapolis, IN$113K32.51,799
- 6143 Timberland Way Indianapolis, IN$148K42.52,623
- 6210 Timberland Ct Indianapolis, IN$151K42.53,196
- 6134 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$141K432,426
- 6217 Oak Limb Ct Indianapolis, IN$125K31.52,008
- 6121 Navy Cir Indianapolis, IN$116K32.51,794
- 6116 Timberland Way Indianapolis, IN$109K311,360
- 6215 Timberland Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K311,468
- 6216 Timberland Ct Indianapolis, IN$114K311,592
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.