615 Cherokee Cir, Orlando, FL 328013 beds, 2 baths, 5,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.73 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1996 for $430,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,025 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 362229084002060
- Zillow Home ID: 46266271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 615 Cherokee Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32801 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 113.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% greater than in Orlando, and 211.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32801 home values.
- 502 Palmer St Orlando, FL$848K65.55,757
- 612 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$274K311,490
- 514 Palmer St Orlando, FL$441K543,672
- 627 Cherokee Cir Orlando, FL$727K455,182
- 616 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$413K32.52,112
- 622 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$300K321,392
- 604 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$287K32.51,843
- 624 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$253K221,680
- 630 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$270K321,455
- 635 Cherokee Cir Orlando, FL$410K333,237
- 635 Cherokee Cir Orlando, FL$645K333,900
- 523 Palmer St Orlando, FL$216K211,215
- 527 Palmer St Orlando, FL$435K32.52,032
- 632 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$327K321,696
- 600 Palmer St Orlando, FL$389K94.54,184
- 519 Palmer St Orlando, FL$461K32.52,725
- 636 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$454K42.52,281
- 615 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$368K321,410
- 617 Bourne Pl Orlando, FL$440K843,264
- 538 S Eola Dr Orlando, FL$267K211,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.