- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,227 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 1 space, 360 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inlaw / Rental Apartment, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Appliances Included \ Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Rental Apartment, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ Other, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Brick/Stone, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ Portico, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Pending, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Balcony, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Historic District, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Level, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Brick, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Metal, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 252229566400063
- Zillow Home ID: 46196554
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $345K-1.23M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lake Eola Heights home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Lake Eola Heights homes, this home is 151.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lake Eola Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.8% lower than in Orlando, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Eola Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Eola Heights home values.
|607 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$278K||2||2||1,424|
|617 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$368K||4||3.5||2,700|
|436 N Eola Dr Orlando, FL||$146K||2||1||702|
|609 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$157K||1||1||892|
|612 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$311K||3||1||1,632|
|601 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$250K||2||2||1,200|
|614 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$241K||2||2||1,240|
|606 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$299K||3||1.5||1,884|
|620 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$298K||4||2||1,661|
|602 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$369K||4||2||1,766|
|612 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$341K||2||1||1,459|
|604 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$269K||4||2||1,652|
|600 E Amelia St Orlando, FL||$515K||3||2.5||2,400|
|618 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$288K||3||2||1,800|
|629 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$230K||3||2||1,232|
|437 N Eola Dr Orlando, FL||$117K||1||1||676|
|600 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$205K||4||2||1,652|
|600 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$281K||4||2||1,652|
|622 E Harwood St APT 1 Orlando, FL||--||1||1||750|
|622 E Harwood St Orlando, FL||$387K||Studio||--||2,538|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!