- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
615 E Myrtle St, Bellingham, WA 982255 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 1574 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $269,762
- Price/sqft: $121
- Tri-plex w/ 3bd 1bth and 2 separate 1bd 1bth in separate duplex bldg; rents $2400/mth
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,224 sqft
- Parcel #: 3803311684140000
- Zillow Home ID: 23632483
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 615 E Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sehome, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.4% greater than in Bellingham, and 10.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sehome home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sehome home values.
- Studio, -- baths
-- sqft, 135,907 sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 619 E Myrtle St Bellingham, WA$354K------
- 906 High St Bellingham, WA$320K411,664
- 904 High St Bellingham, WA$266K211,182
- 900 High St Bellingham, WA$601K654,590
- 618 E Myrtle St LOT SE Bellingham, WA$201K311,098
- 618 E Myrtle St Bellingham, WA$238K311,098
- 614 E Myrtle St Bellingham, WA$250K311,440
- 612 E Myrtle St Bellingham, WA$241K211,304
- 608 E Myrtle St Bellingham, WA$337K322,142
- 919 High St APT 302 Bellingham, WA$192K21.751,082
- 700 E Myrtle St APT 9 Bellingham, WA$176K21--
- 900 Indian St Bellingham, WA$302K763,102
- 830 High St APT 201 Bellingham, WA$161K21813
- 830 High St APT 202 Bellingham, WA$162K21817
- 830 High St APT 301 Bellingham, WA$163K21817
- 830 High St Bellingham, WA$222K21816
- 830 High St APT 102 Bellingham, WA$160K21811
Nearby Schools in Bellingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.