615 New St, Graham, NC 272532 beds, 1 bath, 837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 1999 for $55,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 837 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 146006
- Zillow Home ID: 51224338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 615 New Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27253, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% higher than in Graham, and 125.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Graham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27253 home values.
- 613 New St Graham, NC$67K311,080
- 619 New St Graham, NC$47K211,152
- 611 New St Graham, NC$78K311,080
- 623 New St Graham, NC$53K211,177
- 616 Hollow St Graham, NC$63K311,036
- 612 New St Graham, NC$45K21912
- 616 New St Graham, NC$82K421,375
- 614 Hollow St Graham, NC$78K41.51,228
- 622 Hollow St Graham, NC$86K31.5980
- 607 New St Graham, NC$70K311,096
- 608 New St Graham, NC$55K21.5918
- 620 New St # 622 Graham, NC$109K421,536
- 625 New St Graham, NC$46K22988
- 610 Hollow St Graham, NC$47K21900
- 624 Hollow St Graham, NC$49K11552
- 606 New St Graham, NC$66K311,232
- 605 New St Graham, NC$45K311,040
- 624 New St Graham, NC$54K21864
- 627 New St Graham, NC$57K31896
- 626 Hollow St Graham, NC$96K321,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.