- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
615 Shady Lane Dr, Orlando, FL 328043 beds, 4 baths, 2,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 633 sqft
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 232229390004010
- Zillow Home ID: 46182800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 615 Shady Lane Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.1% less than in Orlando, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
- 1515 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$222K321,852
- 607 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$282K42.51,984
- 1517 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$248K321,510
- 1517 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$212K321,500
- 631 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL--531,350
- 601 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$184K321,413
- 1514 1/2 Charlotte Ln Orlando, FL$178KStudio1432
- 1514 Charlotte Ln Orlando, FL$192K21704
- 1510 Charlotte Ln Orlando, FL$145K11843
- 1523 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$222K321,510
- 582 Ivanhoe Plz Orlando, FL$349K22.52,137
- 1518 Charlotte Ln Orlando, FL$223K321,455
- 1522 Charlotte Ln Orlando, FL$320K42.52,584
- 1551 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$840K444,362
- Eastin Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 517 Shady Lane Dr Orlando, FL$460K32.52,282
- 576 Ivanhoe Plz Orlando, FL$565K433,676
- 1563 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$822K44.54,355
- 570 Ivanhoe Plz Orlando, FL$469K332,872
- 1568 Eastin Ave Orlando, FL$686K323,983
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.