- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
615 Short St, Laguna Beach, CA 926514 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,475,000
- Price/sqft: $884
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 64404403
- Zillow Home ID: 25556910
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 615 Short Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92651 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% higher than in Laguna Beach, and 73.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92651 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
- 623 Short St Laguna Beach, CA$1.06M----1,098
- 607 Short St Laguna Beach, CA$1.17M311,437
- 480 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.39M332,000
- 480 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.08M331,900
- 498 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.56M32.52,061
- 472 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M43.251,998
- 585 Legion St Laguna Beach, CA$1.46M31.51,975
- 565 Legion St Laguna Beach, CA$1.48M411,881
- 494 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.36M221,574
- 475 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.62M332,626
- 555 Legion St Laguna Beach, CA$1.66M432,543
- 464 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.15M321,523
- 463 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.4M31.51,808
- 470 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.46M321,694
- 545 Legion St Laguna Beach, CA$1.08M11500
- 581 Park Ave Laguna Beach, CA$1.05M21800
- 460 El Camino Del Mar Laguna Beach, CA$1.49M321,864
- 537 Legion St Laguna Beach, CA$839K21949
- 455 Los Robles Laguna Beach, CA$1.25M321,513
- 564 Legion St Laguna Beach, CA$991K211,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!