615 Van Buren St NW, Washington, DC 20012
Sold on 5/3/13: $612,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,250 sq ft
- Lot:4,599 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $612,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2007
- Parcel #3166 0804
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow310
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID482637
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$579,356||$527K – $637K||+$741||$257||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,479/mo||$1.5K – $3.3K/mo||-$38||$1.10||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Manor Park home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Manor Park homes, this home is valued 34.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manor Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% greater than in Washington, and 30.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Manor Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manor Park home values.
Neighborhood for 615 Van Buren St Nw
- 609 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$471K31.01,400
- 6601 7th St NW Washington, DC$550K42.01,443
- 6611 7th St NW Washington, DC$542K31.51,540
- 605 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$434K31.01,232
- 6615 7th St NW Washington, DC$518K32.01,404
- Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$454K32.01,232
- 6531 7th St NW Washington, DC$417K32.01,190
- 6612 6th St NW Washington, DC$498K31.51,239
- 6600 6th St NW Washington, DC$386K31.0908
- 6606 6th St NW Washington, DC$366K31.0918
- 618 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$454K32.01,232
- 6619 7th St NW Washington, DC$434K21.01,334
- 616 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$521K42.01,402
- 6614 6th St NW Washington, DC$536K22.51,992
- 6600 7th St NW Washington, DC$527K32.51,549
- 6535 7th St NW Washington, DC$435K31.51,224
- 612 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$435K31.01,232
- 6618 6th St NW Washington, DC$507K31.01,613
- 6623 7th St NW Washington, DC$525K33.01,456
- 703 Van Buren St NW Washington, DC$602K32.01,506
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005