615 Wingfoot Dr, North Aurora, IL 605424 beds, 3 baths, 1,852 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 496 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $274,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: 08315563
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1234229011
- Zillow Home ID: 4682163
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 615 Wingfoot Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60542 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.8% greater than in North Aurora, and 853.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60542 home values.
- 620 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$238K------
- 613 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$278K------
- 617 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$246K------
- 618 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$245K------
- 616 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$235K------
- 611 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$271K------
- 614 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$197K------
- 618 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$208K------
- 616 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$281K------
- Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$205K------
- 612 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$280K------
- 609 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$289K------
- 700 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$286K------
- 615 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$217K32.5--
- 617 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$332K------
- 612 Spyglass Ct North Aurora, IL$227K------
- 703 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$209K------
- 614 Spyglass Ct North Aurora, IL$227K32.51,900
- 619 Doral Ln North Aurora, IL$263K------
- 610 Wingfoot Dr North Aurora, IL$294K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!