6152 Borror Rd, Grove City, OH 431234 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $265
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 1991 for $116,500
- Finished basement, 410 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 388 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 040005238
- Zillow Home ID: 33971329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6152 Borror Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% less than in Grove City, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 43123 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grove City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43123 home values.
- 6166 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$191K42.52,521
- 6136 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$178K321,778
- 6180 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$157K221,964
- 6143 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$163K42.51,788
- 6157 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$172K321,776
- 6129 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$174K321,686
- 6173 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$140K321,536
- 6194 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$175K431,800
- 6185 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$182K42.52,001
- 6100 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$175K322,132
- 6195 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$144K332,300
- 6210 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$180K42.52,072
- Hawthorne Pkwy Grove City, OH--------
- 6158 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$177K42.51,894
- 6205 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$146K321,732
- 6132 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$160K321,624
- 6096 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$202K62.53,204
- 6176 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$175K31.51,668
- 6224 Borror Rd Grove City, OH$173K321,688
- 6215 Hickory Lawn Ct Grove City, OH$174K321,948
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.