6153 Ellsworth Ave, Dallas, TX 752142 beds, 2 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 00000235867000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26703316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6153 Ellsworth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in Dallas, and 77.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 6159 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$340K311,564
- 6149 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$368K321,600
- 6152 Anita St Dallas, TX$352K221,394
- 6163 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$261K221,248
- 6158 Anita St Dallas, TX$313K221,582
- 6143 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$309K211,464
- 6148 Anita St Dallas, TX$608K43.52,722
- 6154 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$242K311,354
- 6158 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$309K221,485
- 6148 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$514K422,863
- 6160 Anita St Dallas, TX$317K311,395
- 6144 Anita St Dallas, TX$433K222,128
- 6167 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$326K221,440
- 6139 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$374K321,847
- 6144 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$290K211,358
- 6166 Anita St Dallas, TX$291K211,260
- 6138 Anita St Dallas, TX$403K321,836
- 6168 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$281K211,410
- 6138 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$260K211,154
- 6173 Ellsworth Ave Dallas, TX$317K321,583
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.