6155 Clearsky Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322583 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $167,500
- Price/sqft: $84
- Parking: 454 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,995 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 1587675174
- Zillow Home ID: 83003518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6155 Clearsky Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Del Rio market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 73.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 107.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Del Rio home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Del Rio home values.
- 6159 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$180K32.52,063
- 6151 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$193K332,105
- 6317 Eclipse Cir Jacksonville, FL$180K32.51,995
- 6163 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$172K32.51,943
- 6321 Eclipse Cir Jacksonville, FL$186K32.52,105
- 6145 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$170K32.51,941
- 6309 Eclipse Cir Jacksonville, FL$152K32.51,949
- 6194 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$146K32.51,995
- 6167 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$182K32.51,995
- 6156 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$161K32.51,906
- 6327 Eclipse Cir Jacksonville, FL$170K32.51,941
- 6160 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$186K331,992
- 6152 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$188K32.52,035
- 6305 Eclipse Cir Jacksonville, FL$157K32.51,995
- 6164 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$167K331,906
- 6141 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$165K32.51,906
- 6146 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$170K32.51,895
- 6171 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$161K32.52,052
- 6331 Eclipse Cir Jacksonville, FL$157K321,949
- 6168 Clearsky Dr Jacksonville, FL$168K32.51,906
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!