- Lot: 6,664 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- 208 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,170 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015
- MLS #: 21322737
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Exterior \ Vinyl, Appliances \ Microwave, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 50-75%, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Cook Top Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Attic Access, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement Description \ Finished Walls, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Equipment \ Radon System, Fireplace Description \ No Fireplace, Basement Description \ Finished Ceiling, Equipment \ Carbon Monoxide Sensor, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Lot Information \ Trees Small, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 490706114008000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1241965
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 17.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 23.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|6160 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$168K||2||1||1,792|
|6152 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$159K||2||1||1,744|
|6170 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||2||--||1,008|
|6146 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$164K||2||2||1,908|
|6174 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$155K||2||1||1,008|
|6140 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$137K||2||1||1,155|
|6145 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$176K||2||1||1,918|
|6149 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$147K||2||1||896|
|6176 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$215K||3||2||3,003|
|6136 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$137K||2||--||918|
|6137 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$165K||3||1.5||1,770|
|6153 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$151K||2||--||1,210|
|6155 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$151K||--||1||1,100|
|6133 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$150K||3||--||1,238|
|6149 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$146K||3||--||1,107|
|6165 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$199K||4||1.5||1,810|
|6180 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$191K||2||2||2,112|
|6128 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$132K||2||--||812|
|6157 Evanston Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||2||--||1,395|
|6145 Burlington Ave Indianapolis, IN||$159K||3||1.75||1,792|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!