6157 Montgomery Pl, San Jose, CA 951352 beds, 2 baths, 1,487 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1973
- 67 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $63
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 225 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 1986 for $163,500
- Price/sqft: $360
- MLS #: 81425447
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Cable/Dish, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Golf, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Earthquake, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, HOA Amenities \ Golf Course, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Organized Activities, HOA Amenities \ Putting Green, HOA Amenities \ Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Gate, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Golf Course, View \ Mountains
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,487 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 66508021
- Zillow Home ID: 19798333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6157 Montgomery Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.1% lower than in San Jose, and 17.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
- 6156 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$430K221,307
- 6155 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$475K221,520
- 6154 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$536K321,740
- 6153 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$470K221,520
- 6160 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$434K221,307
- 6160 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$651K22--
- 6152 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$446K221,307
- 6161 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$439K221,361
- 6159 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$576K321,740
- 6170 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$419K221,395
- 6171 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$371K21.51,127
- 6169 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$408K221,307
- 6173 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$373K21--
- 6158 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$549K221,520
- 6162 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$435K221,307
- 6172 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$364K211,127
- 6151 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$443K221,307
- 6173 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$368K211,127
- 6174 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$370K211,127
- 6150 Montgomery Pl San Jose, CA$487K221,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.