- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6159 Whistling Swan Pl, El Paso, TX 799324 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,059 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: L13199900103400
- Zillow Home ID: 89624555
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6159 Whistling Swan Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% higher than in El Paso, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 6155 Whistling Swan Pl El Paso, TX$320K----3,237
- 716 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$155K42.51,849
- 720 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$165K322,266
- 6158 Whistling Swan Pl El Paso, TX--Studio----
- 712 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$161K332,266
- 724 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$146K421,535
- 6150 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX$444K64.54,515
- 708 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$143K421,535
- 6154 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX$383K432,743
- 6154 Whistling Swan Pl El Paso, TX$263K32.52,371
- 6151 Whistling Swan Pl El Paso, TX$300K433,053
- 728 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$174K42.52,266
- 6161 Thunder River Pl El Paso, TX$155K421,819
- 704 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$166K432,327
- 6146 Via De Los Arboles El Paso, TX$383K52.52,993
- 6150 Whistling Swan Pl El Paso, TX$358K52.52,727
- 732 Laramie River Ave El Paso, TX$158K42.51,851
- 6160 Thunder River Pl El Paso, TX$134K321,556
- 6160 Sand River Pl El Paso, TX$146K421,472
- 6165 Thunder River Pl El Paso, TX$142K321,554
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!