- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
616 Evanswood Pl, Cincinnati, OH 452204 beds, 3 baths, 2,854 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $450,000
- Parking: On street, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,854 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 266
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2150066004000
- Zillow Home ID: 34259672
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 616 Evanswood Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clifton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.4% lower than in Cincinnati, and 20.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Clifton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clifton home values.
- 620 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$288K432,204
- 614 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$440K41.53,004
- 622 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$291K42.52,623
- 619 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$308K43.53,189
- 568 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$464K434,264
- 589 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH--------
- 621 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$291K42.52,740
- 3628 Durban Dr Cincinnati, OH$487K432,349
- 750 Laidlaw Ave Cincinnati, OH$1.28M778,459
- 579 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$218K321,884
- 564 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$449K543,292
- 537 Mcalpin Ave Cincinnati, OH$326K422,007
- 560 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$431K41.52,560
- 527 Mcalpin Ave Cincinnati, OH$184K321,714
- 3481 Morrison Pl Cincinnati, OH$205K412,230
- 575 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$303K441,872
- 577 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$191K211,640
- 748 Old Ludlow Ave Cincinnati, OH$263K41.51,938
- 573 Evanswood Pl Cincinnati, OH$261K51.52,222
- 3632 Durban Dr Cincinnati, OH$460K32.52,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.