616 Gardenia St, Desoto, TX 751154 beds, 2 baths, 2,774 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2008
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,774 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 195
- Parcel #: 200149100F0010000
- Zillow Home ID: 67954928
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 616 Gardenia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% greater than in Desoto, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75115 home values.
- 612 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$145K322,030
- 620 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$206K43.54,023
- 613 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$199K53.53,144
- 629 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$160K------
- 608 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$234K644,328
- 625 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$159K52.52,859
- 629 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$283K544,269
- 621 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$247K543,164
- 617 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$186K42.53,187
- 609 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$199K43.53,695
- 633 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$171K52.52,501
- 613 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$149K543,080
- Lilac Ln Desoto, TX$172K53.53,229
- 604 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$280K53.54,146
- 609 Gardenia St Desoto, TX$179K53.53,183
- 605 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$202K53.53,604
- 1117 Ginger Trl Desoto, TX$175K42.53,497
- 1121 Ginger Trl Desoto, TX$218K43.54,063
- 704 Spicewood Dr Desoto, TX$184K52.53,341
- 616 Vanilla Ct Desoto, TX$196K53.53,732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.