- Built in 2008
- HOA Fee: $400
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 506 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $344
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Over 55 living
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Gas, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Form 17 \ Exempt, Heating/Cooling \ Wall, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ L, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ M, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Possession \ See Remarks, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ Y, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 30, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, View \ Sound
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,308 sqft
- Parcel #: 01115600010200
- Zillow Home ID: 92573220
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98020 home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Edmonds as a whole. Among 98020 homes, this home is valued 9.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 35.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% less than in Edmonds, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Edmonds.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98020 home values.
Nearby Schools in Edmonds
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!