616 Laurel Ave, Millbrae, CA 940304 beds, 2 baths, 1,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,039 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,308,000
- Price/sqft: $769
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 021352650
- Zillow Home ID: 15502197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 616 Laurel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.3% less than in San Francisco Metro, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94030 home values.
- 612 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.22M31.51,670
- 620 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$974K311,290
- 26 Dexter Pl Millbrae, CA$928K311,290
- 28 Dexter Pl Millbrae, CA$1.01M31.51,290
- 624 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.11M421,720
- 608 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.02M321,380
- 30 Dexter Pl Millbrae, CA$1.01M321,360
- 615 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.07M311,630
- 24 Dexter Pl Millbrae, CA$1.11M311,700
- 611 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$943K311,290
- 32 Dexter Pl Millbrae, CA$1.02M41.51,710
- 619 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$990K311,290
- 628 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.1M421,640
- 607 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$931K311,290
- 332 Anita Dr Millbrae, CA$964K321,430
- 328 Anita Dr Millbrae, CA$917K311,370
- 623 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.39M332,140
- 22 Dexter Pl Millbrae, CA$948K311,370
- 603 Laurel Ave Millbrae, CA$1.06M321,430
- 327 Helen Dr Millbrae, CA$958K431,290
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.