Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $79-210K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1996
- All time views: 297
- HOA Fee: $172/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $92,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Approval Information: No Approvals
- Parking Description: 2 Or More Spaces
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Section: 3
- Security Information: Walled
- Unit View: None
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects County Only Tax
- Type of Contingencies: 3rd Party Approval
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Restrictions: See Broker Remarks
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-41-03-087-0390
- Status: Rental
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 0141030870390
- Zillow Home ID: 66175158
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Alameda - West Flagler
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alameda - West Flagler market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 189% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Alameda - West Flagler home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
|Other Units in this Building (43)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 616 NW 26th Ave|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!