616 Newton Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 554113 beds, 1 bath, 1,529 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $176,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- A/C-Window Unit, Cable-ready, Electricity-Tenant pays, Garage-None, Gas-Tenant pays, Hard Wood Flooring, Lawncare/snow removal-Tenant responsible, Parking-On Street/Outdoor, Pets Not Allowed, Property Liability Insurance Required-See 'Other Tenant Charges', Section 8 Accepted, Smoking Not Allowed, Water/trash-Owner pays
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,529 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 2102924230033
- Zillow Home ID: 1897701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 616 Newton Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 131.5% higher than in Minneapolis, and 381.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near North home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near North home values.
- 612 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$131K621,878
- 620 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$99K311,052
- 624 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$101K321,372
- 702 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$83K41.51,024
- Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$99K411,249
- 706 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN--------
- 617 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$168K522,912
- 613 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$116K211,248
- 621 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$125K421,906
- 710 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$91K311,456
- 625 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$126K421,757
- 703 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$127KStudio21,997
- 714 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$99K411,249
- 707 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$125K31.52,093
- 615 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$93K311,008
- 2004 Olson Memorial Hwy Minneapolis, MN$121K421,824
- 621 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$88K221,173
- 625 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$127K221,876
- 711 Morgan Ave N Minneapolis, MN$93K311,250
- 701 Newton Ave N Minneapolis, MN$113K432,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!