616 SW 35th Pl, Cape Coral, FL 339913 beds, 2 baths, 1,531 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $329,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 465 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,531 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 184423C4053310130
- Zillow Home ID: 68091069
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 616 Sw 35th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33991 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 88.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% higher than in Cape Coral, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33991 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33991 home values.
- 620 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$575K332,341
- 612 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$375K321,943
- 628 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$315K------
- 612 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$240K321,937
- 624 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$512K42.52,765
- 608 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$227K321,696
- 3517 SW 6th Ter Cape Coral, FL--------
- 12216 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$352K221,590
- 12111 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$285K321,332
- 604 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$478K332,204
- 628 SW 35th Pl Cape Coral, FL$338K321,660
- 12238 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$258K321,512
- 3516 SW 6th Ter Cape Coral, FL$312K332,890
- 12153 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$227K--21,562
- 12153 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$257K------
- 12196 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$508K321,928
- 3512 SW 6th St Cape Coral, FL$216K422,092
- 3515 SW 7th Ter Cape Coral, FL$195K321,999
- 12272 Matlacha Blvd Matlacha Isles, FL$192K221,198
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!