6160 Windemere Way, Riverside, CA 925063 beds, 2 baths, 1,580 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
You must see this house, not many houses in the market in this area,'' Don't miss this opportunity'' .
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $425,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Parcel #: 252181016
- Zillow Home ID: 17865541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6160 Windemere Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Canyon Crest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 58% less than in Riverside, and 49.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Canyon Crest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canyon Crest home values.
- 6180 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$450K42.252,127
- 6140 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$421K42.252,127
- 6190 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$404K42.52,050
- 6145 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$400K42.252,050
- 6165 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$402K42.52,129
- 6125 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$406K42.252,129
- 6175 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$353K31.751,580
- 6105 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$473K632,894
- 6185 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$434K432,129
- 6165 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$478K42.252,127
- 6145 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$368K31.751,580
- 6216 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$394K42.52,127
- 6185 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$414K432,550
- 6135 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$461K112,050
- 6195 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$426K432,270
- 6205 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$596K42.52,127
- 6125 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$370K31.751,580
- 6226 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$401K42.52,050
- 6105 Windemere Way Riverside, CA$439K42.252,127
- 6100 Port Au Prince Riverside, CA$455K432,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.