- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
6164 Ansdell Way, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,531 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $502,000
- Price/sqft: $328
- Parking: 476 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,531 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 68959054
- Zillow Home ID: 19824563
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6164 Ansdell Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6168 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$669K321,745
- 6160 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$663K421,804
- 6155 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$672K421,804
- 6172 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$622K321,662
- 6156 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$724K321,745
- 6151 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$664K421,676
- 6159 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$669K321,745
- 6163 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$656K421,720
- 6176 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$617K321,531
- 6131 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$651K321,531
- 6135 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$641K421,720
- 6127 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$693K421,720
- 6167 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$671K421,676
- 6180 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$667K321,520
- 6171 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$715K421,720
- 6184 Ansdell Way San Jose, CA$722K321,695
- 6150 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$662K321,662
- 6154 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$733K422,084
- 6146 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$647K421,720
- 6158 Ellerbrook Way San Jose, CA$643K321,662
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!