- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,038 all time views
- 41 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $170
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $188,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- MLS #: O5354224
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces, 562 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Location \ Corner Lot, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Water View \ Pond
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,865 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 222328780600190
- Zillow Home ID: 46175874
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-277K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32819 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Doctor Phillips as a whole. Among 32819 homes, this home is 26.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 20.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 111.6% greater than in Doctor Phillips, and 279% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Doctor Phillips.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
|6134 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$239K||3||2||1,944|
|6146 Yarrow Ct Orlando, FL||$236K||4||2||1,913|
|6128 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$252K||4||2||2,018|
|6152 Yarrow Ct Orlando, FL||$258K||4||2||1,882|
|6170 Valerian Blvd Orlando, FL||$264K||4||2||1,956|
|6122 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$263K||4||2||2,316|
|6164 Yarrow Ct Orlando, FL||$267K||4||2||2,052|
|6158 Yarrow Ct Orlando, FL||$237K||3||2||1,895|
|6129 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$254K||3||2||2,282|
|6116 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$254K||5||3||1,904|
|6121 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$245K||4||2||1,962|
|8453 Caraway Ct Orlando, FL||$245K||3||2||1,903|
|8435 Caraway Ct Orlando, FL||$239K||4||2||1,922|
|6020 Valerian Blvd Orlando, FL||$255K||4||2.5||2,091|
|8471 Caraway Ct Orlando, FL||$260K||5||2||2,164|
|6175 Valerian Blvd Orlando, FL||$281K||4||2.5||2,324|
|6087 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$262K||4||2||2,397|
|6088 Marlberry Dr Orlando, FL||$265K||4||2.5||2,427|
|5980 Valerian Blvd Orlando, FL||$242K||3||2||1,901|
|6743 Pampus Dr Orlando, FL||$284K||4||2||1,946|
Nearby Schools in Doctor Phillips
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!