- Lot: 2,526 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Views: 2,222 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $251,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $105
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- Architectural Style \ Two Story, Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Water Heater \ Electric, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Heat \ HeatPump, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Garage Parking Other \ Heated, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Appliances \ Wine Cooler Unit, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Eating Area \ Kitchen Updated, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Side Load Garage, Equipment \ Security Alarm Paid, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Equipment \ Network Ready, Fireplace Description \ Master Bed Room Fireplace, Foundation \ Crawl Block, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Living Room, Exterior \ Composition Siding Cement, Cool \ Heat Pump, Fireplace Description \ Electric Fireplace, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Seperate Shower, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Master Bedroom Description \ Garden Tub, Ownership Interest Types \ None, Tax Exemption \ HomesteadTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ MortageTaxExemption, Tax Exemption \ OtherTaxExemption
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 63
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490625108150000101
- Zillow Home ID: 92465045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-237K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46205 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46205 homes, this home is valued 72.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 139.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 50.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46205 home values.
|613 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$186K||3||2.5||1,950|
|621 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$146K||--||--||1,408|
|609 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$179K||3||3||2,290|
|622 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||--||3||1||1,666|
|603 E 23rd St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||3||3||2,700|
|624 E 23RD St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2244 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$179K||3||1.5||2,264|
|2242 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||3||3||2,744|
|2238 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$310K||4||4||3,435|
|2302 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$180K||4||1||1,888|
|2232 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$306K||6||4.5||4,150|
|2320 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$211K||3||2||2,232|
|2249 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2324 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2328 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|2259 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$140K||--||--||1,120|
|2255 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$147K||4||--||1,664|
|2332 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$189K||3||2.5||1,664|
|2212 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN||$246K||4||3||3,387|
|2232 N Park Ave Indianapolis, IN||$147K||3||2||1,224|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!