- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 95 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,039 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jan 2008 for $175,600
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 221025
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Piers, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Finish \ Wood, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors/Walls \ Sheetrock/Drywall, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ No Garage/Carport, Heat/Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heat/Cooling \ Heat Pump (Cool), Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Misc Search \ Covered Patio, Misc Search \ Drapes, Misc Search \ Fenced, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Patio, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Cottage, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Satellite, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Total Electric, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence, Zoning \ Within Corp Limits
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Retaining Wall
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,684 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 107832
- Zillow Home ID: 110296048
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $133-266K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|615 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$197K||--||--||2,567|
|613 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$142K||3||2||2,200|
|611 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$156K||3||2||1,822|
|614 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$187K||3||2||2,525|
|616 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$166K||--||--||2,067|
|608 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$145K||3||2||1,840|
|605 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$183K||--||--||2,314|
|622 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$194K||3||2||2,546|
|606 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$141K||--||--||1,904|
|207 W Granberry St Brewton, AL||$139K||3||2||1,990|
|603 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$229K||--||--||2,993|
|106 W Brooks St Brewton, AL||$158K||3||2||2,167|
|624 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$264K||3||2.5||2,955|
|620 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$180K||--||2||2,208|
|610 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$448K||--||3.5||5,205|
|600 Evergreen Ave Brewton, AL||$222K||3||2||2,983|
|209 W Granberry St Brewton, AL||$162K||3||3||2,167|
|210 W Granberry St Brewton, AL||$219K||4||3||2,608|
|209 W Granberry St Brewton, AL||$192K||3||3||2,167|
|624 Belleville Ave Brewton, AL||$190K||--||2||2,397|
Nearby Schools in Brewton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!