This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $277-350K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $10.8K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Saint Charles is $10,275.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $50.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Saint Charles is $57,407.
Price / Tax History
Rare opportunity to rent a beautifully-restored 1900 Victorian in downtown St. Charles. This lovely Painted Lady, which sits on an acre-sized lot just steps from the heart of St. Charles, has been fully updated.
- 3 large bedrooms with walk-in closets and a maid?s room that could be a guest room or an office
- Extra-large parlor, living, and dining rooms. The dining room boasts built-in cabinets and a china cabinet
- A grand staircase and a back staircase the leads to the kitchen
- Retro-style kitchen (renovated in 2012) has new appliances, and a huge walk-in pantry with plenty of storage space
- The walk-up 3rd floor attic was just re-finished and would make a perfect rec room or full-floor bedroom
- The home is still heated with the original radiators (boiler new in 2010), and has central A/C
- Maytag washer and dryer in the basement
- The two-story detached 2-car garage has brand new doors (with openers) and has a full storage room on the lower level
- Walking distance to local elementary schools (Davis and Richmond) and Thompson Middle school
- The shops and restaurants in downtown St. Charles are just two blocks away, and Mount St. Mary?s Park and the Fox River bike path are just across the street. You can bike to downtown Geneva in five minutes. For commuters, imagine living 5 minutes from the Geneva train station.
- Pets are welcome. Size and number of pets may require higher security deposit
- Rent is $2,550/month, which includes security system. $55 application fee.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 3,721
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $300,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0934182004
- Zillow Home ID: 4662254
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60174 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.9% lower than in Saint Charles, and 71.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 60174 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Charles.
|611 Geneva Rd Saint Charles, IL||$256K||--||--||--|
|626 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$273K||3||1||--|
|617 Geneva Rd Saint Charles, IL||$272K||4||1.5||3,000|
|625 Geneva Rd Saint Charles, IL||$365K||--||--||--|
|607 Geneva Rd Saint Charles, IL||$210K||--||--||--|
|706 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$287K||--||--||--|
|714 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$276K||4||2||1,642|
|633 Geneva Rd Saint Charles, IL||$328K||--||--||--|
|621 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$215K||4||1.25||1,400|
|627 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$215K||--||--||--|
|617 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$193K||--||--||--|
|707 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$264K||3||2||1,528|
|613 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$210K||--||--||--|
|609 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$182K||2||2||1,156|
|715 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$278K||--||--||--|
|603 S 2nd St St Charles, IL||$189K||--||--||--|
|S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$256K||--||--||--|
|721 S 2nd St Saint Charles, IL||$264K||--||--||--|
|930 Viewpointe Dr St Charles, IL||$329K||--||--||--|
|213 Prairie St Saint Charles, IL||$152K||2||1||980|
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!