- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
617 Hanley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900494 beds, 4 baths, 3,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $2,300,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 90
- Parcel #: 4494019025
- Zillow Home ID: 20560371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 617 Hanley Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brentwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78.7% lower than in Los Angeles, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brentwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brentwood home values.
- 643 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.17M342,967
- 585 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.34M543,260
- 630 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$4.59M55.55,071
- 622 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.21M775,349
- 638 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.18M443,578
- 575 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.22M442,606
- 616 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.94M565,841
- 632 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$4.89M555,561
- 653 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$5.32M554,414
- 644 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.98M543,497
- 606 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.47M432,841
- 634 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.06M332,994
- 580 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.9M321,839
- 600 Hanley Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.42M532,596
- 560 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.04M431,857
- 654 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.11M533,264
- 600 Hanley Way Los Angeles, CA$2.42M433,563
- 710 Rochedale Way Los Angeles, CA$2.08M432,174
- 641 Tuallitan Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.52M443,061
- 636 Hanley Ave Los Angeles, CA$4.17M554,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.