617 Maple Ave, Richmond, VA 232263 beds, 2 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,143 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $206
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: W0210212020
- Zillow Home ID: 12557541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 617 Maple Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Three Chopt, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% greater than in Richmond, and 80.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Three Chopt home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Three Chopt home values.
- 615 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$262K21.51,290
- 619 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$313K21.51,593
- 613 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$369K422,126
- 614 Arlie St Richmond, VA$214K21975
- 611 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$297K321,669
- 612 Arlie St Richmond, VA$279K321,970
- 701 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$337K421,442
- 616 Arlie St Richmond, VA$338K421,757
- 610 Arlie St Richmond, VA$336K421,650
- 609 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$219K311,070
- 703 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$305K311,336
- 620 Maple Ave Richmond, VA--------
- 618 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$303K421,596
- 608 Arlie St Richmond, VA$314K421,838
- 700 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$373K321,908
- 607 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$348K321,448
- 5816 Christopher Ln Richmond, VA$321K331,740
- 616 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$350K321,911
- 702 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$302K221,457
- 705 Maple Ave Richmond, VA$335K411,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.