These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 249 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,966 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $72
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Finish \ OSB, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Double Garage, Garage \ Other-See Remarks, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Heat/Cooling \ Central Gas, Lot Description \ Less than 1 acre, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Other Rooms \ Bonus Room, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Traditional, Utilities \ Gas-Natural, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Electric, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,437 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 43-09-42-0-001-010.013
- Zillow Home ID: 72740606
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $223-445K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will increase 1.8% next year. Among 36526 homes, this home is 14.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Daphne, and 61.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|615 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$632K||--||4||5,249|
|616 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$338K||4||2||2,537|
|699 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$277K||3||2||2,042|
|705 Oak Bluff Dr Daphne, AL||$474K||--||3||4,196|
|812 Holt St Daphne, AL||$252K||4||1||2,034|
|698 Deer Ave Daphne, AL||$299K||4||2||2,563|
|613 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$411K||5||4||3,600|
|707 Oak Bluff Dr Daphne, AL||$364K||3||3||3,191|
|696 Deer Ave Daphne, AL||$425K||5||4.5||3,644|
|700 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$252K||3||1||2,350|
|709 Oak Bluff Dr Daphne, AL||$353K||3||3||2,818|
|694 Deer Ave Daphne, AL||$369K||3||2.5||3,062|
|611 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$273K||3||1||2,022|
|703 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$278K||3||2||2,600|
|697 Oak Bluff Dr Daphne, AL||$464K||4||3.5||4,101|
|711 Oak Bluff Dr Daphne, AL||$279K||4||2||2,015|
|702 Maxwell Ave Daphne, AL||$184K||3||1||1,506|
|703 Jordan Ln E Daphne, AL||$523K||4||5||4,400|
|707 Deer Ave Daphne, AL||$262K||4||3||2,527|
|692 Deer Ave Daphne, AL||$542K||4||3||4,620|
Nearby Schools in Daphne
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find Out More About This Home
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!