- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 217 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $27,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $27
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: None
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Flooring: Tile
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Parcel #: 067-4050
- Zillow Home ID: 58931754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $59-128K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Naugatuck, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naugatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
Nearby Schools in Naugatuck
Naugatuck High (assigned)9-120.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!