617 Sabrina Way, Vista, CA 920844 beds, 3 baths, 2,391 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $369,500
- Price/sqft: $155
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,391 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 1790604900
- Zillow Home ID: 16634324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 617 Sabrina Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92084, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.1% less than in Vista, and 20% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92084 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vista.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92084 home values.
- 621 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$469K321,828
- 613 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$405K321,512
- 627 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$473K321,910
- 633 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$413K321,538
- 609 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$452K321,748
- 639 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$434K321,638
- 603 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$444K321,888
- 745 Crescent Dr Vista, CA$446K321,687
- 710 Civic Center Dr Vista, CA$335K21915
- 645 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$478K321,909
- 737 Crescent Dr Vista, CA$820K53.52,400
- 618 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$410K321,496
- 624 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$573K432,081
- 716 Civic Center Dr Vista, CA$334K21895
- 610 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$547K32.52,045
- 630 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$451K32.51,842
- 721 Crescent Dr Vista, CA$339K211,016
- 604 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$412K321,525
- 649 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$412K321,552
- 644 Sabrina Way Vista, CA$497K432,068
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!