- Lot: 2.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 868 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $257,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Skylight, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Sun Room, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Parcel #: M:L B:19E2 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 58925228
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-480K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06770 home values will decrease 3.4% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Naugatuck as a whole. Among 06770 homes, this home is valued 85% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06770, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Naugatuck, and 65.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06770 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naugatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06770 home values.
|620 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$343K||4||2.5||2,809|
|595 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$191K||4||2||1,752|
|579 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$174K||3||2||1,456|
|570 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$255K||4||3||3,038|
|670 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$312K||3||2.5||2,690|
|15 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$221K||2||1.5||1,957|
|569 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$171K||3||1||1,872|
|564 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$189K||3||2||1,440|
|25 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$232K||3||2.5||2,014|
|31 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$231K||3||2.5||1,916|
|Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$231K||3||2.5||1,916|
|557 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$204K||3||1||1,842|
|550 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$175K||2||2||1,334|
|32 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$214K||4||2.5||1,512|
|35 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$233K||3||2||1,879|
|547 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$148K||2||1||1,252|
|542 Wooster St Naugatuck, CT||$227K||3||2.5||1,764|
|71 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$237K||3||2.5||1,932|
|35 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$224K||3||2||1,879|
|72 Counselor Dr Naugatuck, CT||$235K||3||2.5||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Naugatuck
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!